All you need to know.

About


1. Don't Miss the Point!

Aiman Azlan's approach is to start with what you have, learn from mistakes and challenges, and give more than you take. In other words, the process of building a meaningful business requires confidence, effort, and patience. None of what Aiman will share is easy and convenient. The intention is to create ethical entrepreneurial mindset, and not to chase a get-rich-quick scheme.

Business is about adding value, building trust, and solving problems. Those things are hard, but worthwhile.

2. Registration

To join, simply make the payment and check your email regularly for the weekly lessons. We only accept 5 individuals maximum at any given 30-day session, to optimize focus and value. If you have a business partner, you can join as a group of 2 or 3 and we will consider that as 1 individual. The investment for the program is RM500 per individual.

If you see value in something, invest in it. You are valuable, so invest in yourself.

3. Money-back Guarantee

We have a 14-day money back guarantee. If by the end of the second week you are not satisfied with the program, then you can simply send an email to buatbisnes.co@gmail.com with the subject line "I want to opt out" and we will issue you a full refund. Make sure to send the opt-out email within 14 days from the first lesson to get the full refund. Constructive feedback is welcomed.

Trust is more valuable than money.

5. Weekly Lessons

The 30-day program will begin on the 1st of the month and it will be divided into 4 weeks of lessons. At the beginning of each week (Monday), you will receive an email from BuatBisnes.co with video lessons and a challenge for you to face that week. Any questions can be asked directly to Aiman Azlan by hitting the "Reply" button. Be sure to stay active with your inbox and watch the video lessons to keep up.

Help is only 20% of the work, the other 80% depends on you.

5. One-to-One Follow Up

Together with the video lessons, you get to have a private 1-hour call with Aiman Azlan every week to review the lessons, to ask about the challenge for that week, and/or to consult him on how to apply the lessons learned to your specific business. A link will be provided to schedule the call. No rescheduling is allowed. Take full advantage of the 1-hour call.

If you don't know, ask. Don't guess.

4. Telegram Support Group

After you have completed the program, you are invited to join the private Telegram support group to introduce yourself and to network with other participants of the program. The purpose of the group is to ask questions, learn, and benefit from good vibes from the small community of business owners like you. Use it only for support purposes. Advertising is not allowed.

Your business journey is unique, but it doesn't mean you have to walk alone.

Are you ready?

RM500/individual
14-day money-back guarantee

.